The University Bursar, Muhammad Rilwan Hussain has a Masters in Business Administration from Bayero University, Kano in 1998. He was born in 1958 at Zagarawa, Dawakin-Kudu Local Government of Kano State. In 1982 he was at the school of Management Studies, Kano where he obtained Higher National Diploma in Accountancy. He began his career as an Auditor in the office of Auditor General, Ministry of Education, Kano. Muhammad Rilwan Hussain also worked with Kano Agricultural Supply Company (KASCO) where he rose from the position of Chief Accountant to become the Managing Director. He is also member of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN), Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Nigeria (ICPAN) and Nigeria Institute of Management Consultants (NIMC).
- Al – Qalam University Receives NUC Accreditation Panels
- Al-Qalam VarsityToPartner Katsina State Health Ministry On Clinical Training
- FIRST BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Vice-Chancellor Bags Fellowship, Institute of Corporate Executives of Nigeria
- Vice-Chancellor Unveils Plan To Institutionalise Staff Merit Award