The Registrar, Sani Abashe Adamu is a graduate of Bayero University, Kano in 1992. He later pursued his Masters in Public Policy and Administration from the same University in 2005. He joined the service of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 2011 where he was appointed as the second substantive Registrar of Al-Qalam University, Katsina in 2014. Born in 1968 at Kankia in Kankia Local Government of Katsina State, Sani Abashe Adamu attended Nuhu Primary School from 1974 t0 1980 and also finished his Secondary School education in 1985. He began his administrative career with Isah Kaita College of Education, Dutsinma as Administrative Officer and rose to the position of Deputy Registrar before joining the services of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as Principal Assistant Registrar in-charge of Administration and Discipline. While in Isah Kaita College of Education and subsequently Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Alhaji Sani Abashe Adamu served a lot of Committees within both Academic and Administrative arms of the Registry.
- REGISTRATION OF NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2022/23 ACADEMIC SESSION HAS COMMENCED. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE THEIR REGISTRATIONS BEFORE THE END OF JANUARY 2023
- This is to notify all fresh and continuing Students that 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on the 23rd January, 2023 and newly admitted Students are expected to report to the University on 6th February, 2023.
- Al – Qalam University Receives NUC Accreditation Panels
- Al-Qalam VarsityToPartner Katsina State Health Ministry On Clinical Training
- FIRST BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION