Academic Planning Directorate is responsible for co-ordinating, planning, monitoring and control of academic performance of the University. The Directorate succeeded in securing approval from the National Universities Commission (NUC) for 18 new programmes in the University in 2013. Presently the University runs 30 undergraduate programmes, four out of which are newly approved programmes that took-off in the year 2020. Part-time programmes are carried out within the College of Social and Management Sciences.
- AL-QALAM UNIVERSITY E-BULLETINS
- Impressive Performance As NUC Releases Accreditation Results
- REGISTRATION OF NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2022/23 ACADEMIC SESSION HAS COMMENCED. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE THEIR REGISTRATIONS BEFORE THE END OF JANUARY 2023
- This is to notify all fresh and continuing Students that 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on the 23rd January, 2023 and newly admitted Students are expected to report to the University on 6th February, 2023.
- Al – Qalam University Receives NUC Accreditation Panels