Academic Planning Directorate is responsible for co-ordinating, planning, monitoring and control of academic performance of the University. The Directorate succeeded in securing approval from the National Universities Commission (NUC) for 18 new programmes in the University in 2013. Presently the University runs 30 undergraduate programmes, four out of which are newly approved programmes that took-off in the year 2020. Part-time programmes are carried out within the College of Social and Management Sciences.
- Al – Qalam University Receives NUC Accreditation Panels
- Al-Qalam VarsityToPartner Katsina State Health Ministry On Clinical Training
- FIRST BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Vice-Chancellor Bags Fellowship, Institute of Corporate Executives of Nigeria
- Vice-Chancellor Unveils Plan To Institutionalise Staff Merit Award