Al-Qalam University Katsina has recorded an impressive performance in the accreditation exercise conducted by the National Universities Commission (NUC), between November/December, 2022. Based on approved guidelines, the NUC teams visited thirteen undergraduate programmes of the university, spread within...Read More
- AL-QALAM UNIVERSITY E-BULLETINS
- Impressive Performance As NUC Releases Accreditation Results
- REGISTRATION OF NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2022/23 ACADEMIC SESSION HAS COMMENCED. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE THEIR REGISTRATIONS BEFORE THE END OF JANUARY 2023
- This is to notify all fresh and continuing Students that 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on the 23rd January, 2023 and newly admitted Students are expected to report to the University on 6th February, 2023.
- Al – Qalam University Receives NUC Accreditation Panels