Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) is the first Islamic University and the only not-for-profit university in Nigeria. It does not receive subventions or grants from any of Nigeria’s three tiers of Government. It is owned by the Muslim Community (Ummah) as opposed to private universities owned by individuals.
- REGISTRATION OF NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2022/23 ACADEMIC SESSION HAS COMMENCED. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE THEIR REGISTRATIONS BEFORE THE END OF JANUARY 2023
- This is to notify all fresh and continuing Students that 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on the 23rd January, 2023 and newly admitted Students are expected to report to the University on 6th February, 2023.
- Al – Qalam University Receives NUC Accreditation Panels
- Al-Qalam VarsityToPartner Katsina State Health Ministry On Clinical Training
- FIRST BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION